Yoxly (www.yoxly.com) is on a mission to revolutionise and destigmatise sexual health by supporting education, improving access to services, and promoting equality through an integrated ecosystem that empowers individuals to live healthily and happily.
Yoxly is sparking an international movement to normalize and simplify sexual health. We believe in supporting education, promoting equality, and taking a proactive rather than a reactive approach. To that end, we’re building an ecosystem to provide a range of remote sexual health services (with plug-and-play potential), designed to give users a personalized experience with more convenience, privacy, accessibility, and control. We’re curating an inclusive community of individuals, whilst partnering with other organizations and advocacy groups focused on promoting sexual health.
We’ve recently closed our pre-seed funding round with one of the most reputable early-stage VC investors in Europe, so are well-supported and primed to expand and grow.
We’re seeking an experienced Content Lead conversant in and with a proven track record creating and executing a cohesive content strategy across a variety of digital mediums.
Working closely with Yoxly’s co-founders to align priorities and set goals, you’ll be responsible for devising and delivering a robust content schedule. This will involve enlisting and coordinating authors and producers to publish cohesive, branded content in various formats (e.g. written blogs, newsletters, videos, images, infographics) across a variety of mediums and channels (Yoxly’s website, third-party websites and partnerships, emails, social media channels, etc.).
You’ll also regularly reassess the effectiveness of the content strategies and identify stakeholders and build relationships–both internally and externally. You’ll maximise efforts on strategic vision, budget tracking, and resource allocation. The goal is to drive Yoxly’s reach, reputation and revenue with exciting, high quality content, with a view to growing our social following, building brand awareness, and developing an engaged online community.
You’ll be joining a diverse and plucky group of content writers, graphic designers, marketers, seasoned executives and advisors. The current team has been experimenting for over a year. Now, with funding secured, we’re primed to turn on the taps and take our growth and impact to the next level.
As Yoxly succeeds we want you to succeed, and we are eager to partner with an enthusiastic, creative, talented, and ambitious individual who is excited to take ownership of Yoxly’s content strategy.
Relevant Skill Sets / Experience
- 3+ years of experience working in media/new media, content production, and creative direction, preferably with a focus on health/wellbeing/lifestyle/e-commerce
- Demonstrable success coordinating high quality content from concept to completion
- Innovative and creative, and familiar with executing content within range of digital mediums
- Excellent communication skills, clear visioned though detail oriented
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced digital environment
- Understanding of relevant data and analytics
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to continually experiment
- Strong network and ability to influence stakeholders, liaising with media, marketing, medical and product teams to meet targets
- Ability to communicate comfortably in English
- Available to attend work-related calls during UK hours
- And (of course!, belief in Yoxly’s mission and vision as a movement for social impact and change
Note: not everyone is a jack of all trades, so even if you don’t fulfil every single competency requirement, you should still consider applying! Belief in our vision, enthusiasm, creativity, and a willingness to learn in the role are prized—and more important—at Yoxly.
This is a full-time, permanent position which is available immediately. Though work can be done remotely, a location commiserate with UK working hours would be preferred.
The salary, reflective of the Content Lead, is competitive and yet negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience.
We’re a diverse group of individuals, passionate about solving the sexual health crisis and changing societal norms. We strive to improve people’s lives by promoting health and preventing disease by taking a proactive—rather than reactive—approach. We’re co-founders, neighbours, and friends, with the right combination of complementary skill sets to execute our vision.
If interested, please email Judson Alphin: email@example.com.