Digital Marketing Lead: SEM & Social
Yoxly (www.yoxly.com) is on a mission to revolutionise and destigmatise sexual health by supporting education, improving access to services, and promoting equality through an integrated ecosystem that empowers individuals to live healthily and happily.
Yoxly is sparking an international movement to normalize and simplify sexual health. We believe in supporting education, promoting equality, and taking a proactive rather than a reactive approach. To that end, we’re building an ecosystem to provide a range of remote sexual health services (with plug-and-play potential), designed to give users a personalized experience with more convenience, privacy, accessibility, and control. We’re curating an inclusive community of individuals, whilst partnering with other organizations and advocacy groups focused on promoting sexual health.
We’ve recently closed our pre-seed funding round with one of the most reputable early-stage VC investors in Europe, so are well-supported and primed to expand and grow.
We’re seeking an experienced Paid Search Specialist conversant and with a proven track record in both search engine and social media marketing.
Working closely with Yoxly’s co-founders to align priorities and set goals, you’ll be responsible for optimising and scaling our paid activity across a number of channels (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram–for starters). The current team has been experimenting and testing for over a year, and with data in hand and an increased marketing spend, we’re primed to open the taps and take our growth and impact to the next level.
You’ll be joining a diverse and plucky team of content writers, graphic designers, marketers, seasoned executives and advisors.
As Yoxly succeeds we want you to succeed, and we are eager to partner with an enthusiastic, creative, talented, and ambitious individual who is excited to take ownership of Yoxly’s paid online growth.
Relevant Skill Sets / Experience
- 3+ years of experience in PPC/Paid Search/SocialDisplay/Shopping ad accounts–preferably focussed on e-commerce
- Demonstrable success running large-scale campaigns and accounts
- Familiarity with sales growth via Shopify (preferred, though not essential)
- Passion and skills for data and analytics – the nitty gritty and the big picture
- Passion for best-in-class solutions and innovations
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to continually experiment
- Eagerness to liaise with members of the media, marketing, medical and product teams to collaborate and meet targets
- Ability to communicate comfortably in English
- Available to attend work-related calls during UK hours
- And (of course!), belief in Yoxly’s mission and vision as a movement for social impact and change
Note: not everyone is a jack of all trades, so even if you don’t fulfil every single competency requirement, you should still consider applying! Belief in our vision, enthusiasm, creativity, and a willingness to learn in the role are prized—and more important—at Yoxly.
This is a full-time, permanent position which is available immediately. Though work can be done remotely, a location commiserate with UK working hours would be preferred.
The salary, reflective of the Digital Marketing Lead, is competitive and yet negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience.
We’re a diverse group of individuals, passionate about solving the sexual health crisis and changing societal norms. We strive to improve people’s lives by promoting health and preventing disease by taking a proactive—rather than reactive—approach. We’re co-founders, neighbours, and friends, with the right combination of complementary skill sets to execute our vision.
If interested, please email Judson Alphin: firstname.lastname@example.org.