STI Kits: Common Questions.
What STI kit should you order?
Most importantly, if you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed--or think you have been exposed--to a certain STI, you should be tested for that STI right away.
At the same time, it is important to realise that some STIs make you more vulnerable to contracting other infections. Therefore, most medical professionals would recommend a comprehensive screen.Order Your Kit
How often should you get tested?
How often you should get tested for STIs depends on your level of risk and sexual activity. If you’re sexually active, it’s a good habit to get tested for STIs once every year, even if you feel fine. If you or your partner(s) have multiple partners, and especially if you’re having unprotected sex, you should get tested every three to six months.Get Tested Now
- No more waiting in GUM clinics or two weeks for your test results. Our test kits are delivered directly to you, with results usually in a few days.
- Your kit will arrive in plain packaging with no reference to Yoxly or its contents.
- Our partner laboratories are the same ones used by doctors and primary care providers (including the NHS).
- Your samples are processed by accredited laboratories which adhere to strict, government-enforced protocols to ensure maximum accuracy.
- Your data is anonymized, encrypted, and is not shared with third parties.
- Your results arrive via encrypted email and employ three-factor authentication to ensure only you have access.
- Yoxly is registered with the ICO and conforms to GDPR requirements.
Choose Your Kit.
Home STI kits delivered directly to you.
Convenient. Safe. Secure.
Basic STI Test Kit
Basic+ STI Test Kit
Standard STI Test Kit
- Hepatitis B
Comprehensive STI Test Kit
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C