- No more waiting in GUM clinics or two weeks for your test results. Our test kits are delivered directly to you, with results usually in a few days.
- Your kit will arrive in plain packaging with no reference to Yoxly or its contents.
- Our partner laboratories are the same ones used by doctors and primary care providers (including the NHS).
- Your samples are processed by accredited laboratories which adhere to strict, government-enforced protocols to ensure maximum accuracy.
- Your data is anonymized, encrypted, and is not shared with third parties.
- Your results arrive via encrypted email and employ three-factor authentication to ensure only you have access.
- Yoxly is registered with the ICO and conforms to GDPR requirements.
How it Works.
1. Discreet packaging
Your test kit will arrive through your letterbox in discreet packaging, usually in 24-48 hours.
2. Order online
Choose from one of our four test kits and order it online via our secure portal.
3. Collect samples
Following the step-by-step instructions, collect your samples and post them to our lab using the pre-paid envelope.
4. Get results
Receive your results and treatment advice by secure email, usually in 24-48 hours.
No more waiting for GUM clinic appointments or two weeks for your test results. Our tests are delivered directly to you, with results usually in a few days.
Our kits are delivered through your letterbox in discreet packaging. You can take your test at a place you choose, without having to wait in a crowded clinic.
Receive a copy of your test results without paying more. Your results are delivered directly to your inbox, where they are always accessible.
Order Your At-Home STI Kit.
Basic STI Test Kit
Basic+ STI Test Kit
Standard STI Test Kit
- Hepatitis B
Comprehensive STI Test Kit
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
Why You Should Get Tested.
If you've ever been sexually active, you should have been tested for STIs.
Many infections cause non-specific symptoms or no symptoms at all! Untreated STIs increase your risk of contracting other STIs and developing chronic health problems. If you have an STI, with or without symptoms, you can still transmit it to your partner(s). We understand it's complicated, but the only way to know for sure is to get tested. That's why health professionals recommend all sexually-active individuals undergo a routine STI screening test at least once per year.
Happy You. Happy Us.
"Great and easy way to get tested without the fuss of having to wait for an appointment." - Alex
"What an easy, efficient and totally worthwhile experience! Thanks Yoxly." - Matt
"Yoxly have done a great job. I would recommend to busy people everywhere." - Aaron
Safe and Accredited Lab.
Yoxly's partner lab is one of the UK's leading providers of pathology testing, accredited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and the UKAS to ISO 15189. We understand the anxiety that can accompany sexual health testing, and only partners with labs which ensure maximum accuracy.